Whatsapp For iPad: Whatsapp is a cross platform mobile application owned by Facebook. It runs on multiple Operating Systems like Android, iOS and Windows etc. This instant messaging application is widely popular among the users and it has over 1 billion users from all over the world. Whatsapp for ipad comes with a number of smart features that makes it a popular choice among the users. This widely sought after messaging application can be installed on iPad if you follow some technical guidelines. Here we will discuss about how Whatsapp can be installed on your iPad.
Features of Whatsapp For iPAD:
You can use Whatsapp on your iPad and it will have all the cool features of the mobile application. Let’s have a look at the notable features of Whatsapp application.
- Sharing Media: this is one of the core features of Whatsapp. This application lets you send media files like photos and videos etc. in your chat thread. Share media files via Whatsapp to achieve a more enhanced texting experience.
- Group chats: Whatsapp also lets you participate in group texts. You can create a new group and share your messages and files within it. You can also leave the chat anytime you want.
- Broadcast Message: Broadcast message feature allows you to send your message to all your Whatsapp contacts saving you the hassle of creating groups or repeatedly texting the same thing.
- Privacy: the messages and media shared over Whatsapp follow end to end encryption protocol which means no third party can view your messages. The recipients of the chats are the sole viewer of the messages.
- Whatsapp calling: Whatsapp for ipad provides you both the voice calling and video calling feature so that you can stay connected with your people anytime you want. These calling features are absolutely free of charge for both regional and international calls.
How to Install Whatsapp For iPad:
Even though Whatsapp is not directly available for iPad, it can be installed with a little technical knowledge. Follow the below guide to download and install Whatsapp on your iPad:
- To download Whatsapp on your iPad you will need a jail broken device. Now from your device open Cydia and in the search tab type Whatsapad.
- Now click on Whatspad from the searches and open it and then click on install and then on Confirm button. Whatspad will take some time to download.
- Once the download is over Cydia will prompt you to reboot your device. Click on the reboot option and wait till your device reboots completely.
- Once your device restarts connect it to a computer with an USB cable.
- Now from your computers browser go to iFunbox website and download it from there. Once iFunbox is downloaded extract it with the help of any extracting tool and place the file in your desktop so that it is easily accessible.
- Now go to iTunes website and download Whatsapp IPA file. Place the file in your desktop.
- Now open iFunbox and you’ll see your connected device. Click on it to open it and then click on install IPA file and then click on the downloaded IPA file from your desktop. This may take some time.
- iFunbox will notify you once the download is complete. Now can quit iFunbox and open Whatsapp from your iPad.
- The final step is to enter or phone number and now you can start using Whatsapp on your iPad.